The BST Flea Market will be held in June 17 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at The Green River College Parking lot #1
12401 SE 320th St, Auburn, WA 98092
It is A ONE-DAY – “Sit and Sell” Flea Market.
- Vendors are solely responsible for the set up, operation, and tear down of their own booth and product. Set up time 7:30 am if you come after 9:00 am you won’t be able to participate. Tear down time 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm Please don’t leave anything behind, The Goodwill truck will be taking donations at 4:00 pm
- I understand that in the event I must withdraw from the Flea Market, my booth fee is non-refundable.
- We don’t allowed drugs (legal or illegal), alcohol, stolen items and food.
- Space Size : Deep 16 ft X 16 ft long. 2 stalls one for you sale and one for your car or both spaces can be use for selling. We will have extra parking.
- Event fee $35.00 (non Refundable fee)
- It is an outdoor event we only provide the space, please bring everything you need for the sale.
BST Flea Market will be advertised on Facebook and road signs in the surrounding vicinity, and print and online add in The Auburn Reported (newspaper).
Vendors agree to help advertise by as well.
Thanks, Lisbeth Arrece