I hereby release BST,Lisbeth,
volunteers, agents and heirs from any loss due to theft, fire, flood, or any other event including injury, creating loss of
earnings, product, merchandise or supply/display equipment belonging etc.
I (the vendor) take full responsibility for all persons in
my booth. I understand and agree with these terms and conditions including but not limited to the following:
- I am responsible for setting up my own booth between 7:30am and 8:45am on Saturday, June 17, 2016.
- The event will take place in the parking lot #1 be prepare for the weather
- I understand that tear down may not take place any earlier than 4:00pm, unless authorized by host.
- We don't allowed drugs (legal or ilegal), alcohol, stolen items and food.
BST, and this determination is at the complete discretion of the Host.
- I understand there is no promise or guarantee of sales success.
- I understand that in the event I must withdraw from the Flea Market, my booth fee is non-refundable.
- I agree to help advertise the bazaar by distributing flyers to my local area merchants, schools, friends, etc.
- I agree that photos taken at the bazaar may or may not include me and/or my booth, and any person(s) in my booth, and may be used for advertising or other purposes with no compensation to me.
Space Size : Deep 16ftx 16ft long. 2 stalls one for you sale and one for your car or both spaces can be use for selling. We will have extra parking. $35 fee non-refundable must be pay at www.bst4u.com